31 January 2011

Book Nook

On to that classic The Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame.  It's another one that I read as a child, though I'd not thought much about it in the intervening years.  Instead, it was my uncle who reminded me of the book, stating that it was one of his favourites.  And so when I found a copy of it, I snatched it up.  I'd read an online copy of it to K prior to having a hard copy, so he's been exposed to it from quite a young age.  He's very fond of Mr Toad, Badger, Ratty, and Mole.  As with the Just So Stories, his favourite story varies from time to time.  His love of cars sometimes influences his decision in that regard, so he often reads about Mr Toad's adventures in the car.  I highly recommend reading these stories.

1 comment:

  1. Suminat 25 Tablet is a doctor prescribed medication utilized in the treatment of migraine. It alleviates the side effects of migraines and keeps the attack from getting more terrible. This medication helps by narrowing the blood vessels, accordingly calming migraine headaches.

    ReplyDelete