24 January 2011

Book Nook

Time for another of my childhood faves: Beatrix Potter's stories.  I had the collection of them as a child, and knew I wanted them for my children.  I therefore started looking for a set when I was pregnant with K. I started reading them to him at night when he was very young, just a couple of months old.  We've gone through all of them, but he has his definite favourites: "The Tale of Jemima Puddleduck", "The Tale of Benjamin Bunny", and "The Tale of the Flopsy Bunnies".  We'll see which ones C likes as she gets older.

3 comments:

  1. I'll be honest, I've never liked this series. Can't pin down exactly why though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would it help if you named your Christmas duck "Jemima"? I mean, not that I've done that or anything. . . :|

    ReplyDelete