23 December 2010

Knitting Thursday

I've not been able to knit much lately.  Between the kids being ill and going to London and cleaning and having family in, it just hasn't happened.  It seems the few times when I get to sit down and knit, one of the kids ends up needing me.  So I'm still working on C's tunic dress, and at this point I'm doubtful it'll be finished before Epiphany, but we'll see.

I do have lots of yarn now, though, so I'm sure I'll have lots more projects soon.  My mom brought me a lot of Wildflower DK, which is a nice yarn to use.  In fact, that's what I'm using for C's dress.  That yarn came from a sweater set I'd made nearly 10 years ago; it didn't fit me anymore, so I recycled it.  The yarn still knits up well, though some of it has faded a little.  Sad that the Wildflower DK is being discontinued.

No comments:

Post a Comment