2 August 2012
Now that I'm back from our holiday, it's time to get cracking on Christmas and birthday presents for the kids. While Charlotte loves her green fairy skirt I made, she has still been asking for a red one. I found this pattern and thought it would be a good one for her. There was a very dark pink in the yarn stash that is the correct weight, though I could've just done some math to change the pattern if needed. Thankfully, Charlotte likes the yarn, and so I've started working on it. I will wait to get the beads until I get more done. I've only just finished the ribbing and will now work on the main skirt.