14 January 2012

March For Life

Today we had the pleasure of participating in the March for Life in St Augustine. I'd never been to one of the marches, so I didn't know what to expect really. We arrived at the shrine right at noon, when the march was scheduled to start. I was thrilled at seeing so many people there in defense of life, and even got a little teary at the sight. Because I expected large crowds, we brought the buggy for Kieran, and I wore Charlotte in the mei tai. I'm glad I did, given the number of people there. The march itself was nice, with some singing, some praying the Rosary, and many holding signs. I didn't witness any negative reactions. Even if there had been, it wouldn't have changed my feelings about it, and I will happily participate in such marches again. I continue to pray that all may see the dignity of life, from conception to natural death.

2 comments:

  1. It's so good you are able to make time for this kind of activity and bring the kids along.

    ReplyDelete