Again, my apologies for not posting last Thursday. However, I was enjoying the weather and the fact that it was Maundy Thursday. :-) I've finished the dress part of Charlotte's dress and just have the sleeves left. I had to stop there because I didn't have the correct size 16" or double-point needles for the sleeves, but my mother just sent me a bunch of needles, so I should be good to go now. I'm pleased with how it's turning out. I may end up making it longer, but we'll see. It won't be hard to do that since it was knit from the top down.
Since I've been unable to work on that, I started working on my sweater. I really love the colour (thanks, Mom!). I did rip it out and start over, though. I hadn't planned out the ribbing well enough at first, and I was making the increases by doing "make 1", going off of the Abotanicity pattern. For a raglan, though, I didn't like the way the make 1 increases looked, since they leave a slight hole (you can see the holes from the make 1 increases on Charlotte's dress; they don't bother me there). I'd done the raglan increases on Charlotte's dress by knitting in the front and back loops, so I decided to go that route with my sweater, and I like it a lot better. Of course, it also helps that I planned out the 2x1 rib better.