27 December 2012

Crafty Thursday

I've not been able to do as much craft-wise since Leo's birth. His digestive issues mean that he wants me to hold him most of the time. While I love the cuddles, it does make it difficult to knit or sew. Nevertheless, I have been able to work a little of late. I've been using the newer knitting machine for the plain bits of Kieran's backpack. The machine is broken, so I have to feed the yarn by hand, but for this project it's ok.

The robot parts have all been knit separately by hand, to give a 3D effect. I sewed it on upside-down at first, unfortunately.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Susan, your robot backpack is adorable! Praying that Leo's digestion issues resolve quickly and that your Christmas Season is filled with joy, peace and love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love that backpack. I will also pray that Leo's digestion issues resolve quickly.
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your prayers! It means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete