4 June 2012

Book Nook

Source
When I saw the title of this book, I had to peruse it right then.  See, my daughter, Charlotte, has no fear.  She announces this fact as she climbs and jumps and goes on her adventures.  Not content to go along with everyone else, she dances to her own rhythm and follows her heart.  So a book entitled Brave Charlotte sounded like a winner to me.

I'm so glad we found this book, as it is priceless.  Stohner's story is wonderful, telling of the brave little sheep who saves the day, while Wilson's artistry is such that you think you should be able to feel the wool if you touch the images of the sheep.  I could certainly see my Charlotte in the story, and she loves the story as well.  I'd recommend it for anyone, especially for those who tend to stand out from the crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment