23 November 2012

Hazelwood Necklace

Desperate for relief for Leo's reflux, I found myself wondering if his amber necklace would help at all.  I searched online and came across many sites telling me amber wasn't the answer for reflux - but that a hazelwood necklace could help.  Well, I'm all for natural, non-invasive treatments whenever possible, so I did some more searching.  Some friends work for/with a small company called eLeMeNo-Pee. Since I like utilizing smaller, local companies when possible, I asked if they had hazelwood necklaces, and they do. Even better, though, is that they have hazelwood/amber necklaces.   I was sold, so I ordered one.

The kid has style
It arrived within two days, and I put it on Leo immediately. Now, I don't know how much is the necklace and how much is my dietary changes, but his reflux is loads better.  I can't say the same for his eczema yet, but he's only had it about a week.  I still use eggs in some things, too, so that could explain the eczema.  I'd certainly recommend trying the necklace, though. After all, it can't hurt, and it can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment